Varsity Logistics is offering free technical training classes to help customers get more out of their Varsity solutions!
The special training takes place June 12-14 in Deerfield, Illinois, just a 20-minute drive from O’Hare International Airport! Participants will enjoy workshops that cover the latest versions of key Varsity features plus they’ll have an opportunity to interact directly with some of our top company principals and technicians.
Better yet: Representatives from FedEx and Logility will join us as special guests to cover new features and services. Plus, attendees will learn about the FedEx and UPS required compliance updates for 2018!
Here’s just a sampling of what to expect if you register:
- ShipSoft v3.5 Features Overview — Learn about the new enhancements and features, including new carrier compliance requirements, as well as the importance of upgrading.
- Interfaces and Using the P-List Break for Domestic and International — This session gives you an in-depth discussion of how to use the interface in the fulfillment process.
- FedEx Ship Manager News for 2018 — The FedEx team will cover new features and services available in FSMS16.0x and Freight Automation, plus the required compliance updates for 2018.
- Non-Rated and Rated Carriers — Learn how to create, configure, and maintain new carriers in ShipSoft.
- UPS Custom Rates/Contract entry — You’ll learn how to load your UPS custom rates into the Varsity system and enter all of the contract specifications. Plus, you’ll learn the required compliance updates for 2018.
- Logility 5.0 Overview — The Logility team will be onsite to conduct a session on new features.
- SWOG — Learn how to use the Ship With Other Goods (SWOG) modules to allow the shipper to identify orders going to the same location with similar characteristics, and combine them to save costs.
- ShipSelect — We’ll have two sessions that’ll explore the Varsity multi-model rating engine and shipping solution for shippers shipping within North America.
This is not only a great opportunity to gain expertise, but through our roundtables and lunch breaks, it’s a way to meet and mingle with peers in your industry.